Anti Ragging Committee
Ragging is strictly prohibited in DJMIT. This is to bring to the notice of all students that ragging is strictly prohibited in DJMIT. Any student of DJMIT indulging in any kind of ragging on campus or off campus, will be liable to be punished I accordance with UGC Regulation on Curbing the Menace of Ragging in Higher Educational Institutions, 2009, constituted by the University Grant Commission. The punishment under criminal acts.
An Anti-ragging committee consisting of following members is formed with immediate effect. All students of DJMIT (Fresh/Senior) are encouraged to immediately bring to the notice of the committee any incidence of ragging.
- Shri.Himanshu Parmar (Management, DJMIT)
- Dr. B. R. Parekh (Principal, DJMIT)
- Dr. Vipul Rajput (HOD, Elect. Engg. Department)
- Dr. Manish Mehta (HOD, Mech. Engg. Department)
- Prof. Bhupendra Patel (HOD, Comp. Engg. Department)
- Prof. Kaushal Patel (HOD, IT. Engg. Department)
- Prof. Samarth Naik (HOD, Civil Engg. Department)
- Prof. Neha Acharya (HOD, E&C Engg. Department)
- Prof. Riddhi Patel (HOD, Maths & Applied Science Department)
- Dr. Kajal Rao (HOD, Humanities & Comm. Skills. Department)
- Shri. R. B. Gohil (PSI, Vasad Police Station)
In addition to above, the existing Discipline Committee Consisting of Prof. Anirudha Singh, Prof. Ms. Neha Acharya, will also act as an Anti-Ragging squad.
All Faculty members and employees of DJMIT are also instructed to counsel the rashers and discourage Ragging by senior Students.
Dr. B. R. Parekh