BRIEF PROFILE OF AISECC
- To develop academic excellence in energy efficiency and care for the graduate and postgraduate students through specialized courses and quality research work.
- To develop an association with national and international academic and research institutes for the research and technology development in energy, environment and climate change.
- To develop an association with the government and private sector, including industries for research and technology development, assessment etc., in energy efficiency and climate change.
- Conduct sponsored and action research in the field of energy efficiency and climate change. Organizing national and international seminars, exhibitions, workshops and training & capacity building programs to develop comprehensive understanding among participating and networking partners.
- Providing leadership for organizing international delegations and industrial visits to increase knowledge and understanding of various partners and better implement various projects.